CREATIVE DEPARTMENT SYDNEY BOOKINGS
The MESSINA CREATIVE DEPARTMENT is 7 course degustation with accompanying liquid concoctions. Since opening in our Darlinghurst (Sydney) site, we’ve been constantly changing, refining and experimenting with the menu. Each sitting accommodates 8 people on a communal table.
7 COURSE DEGUSTATION
TICKETS: $130 per head
TICKETS AVAILABLE: 28th Feb – 22nd April
*EMAIL us for private bookings or to receive a gift certificate after a gift purchase
thurs & friday sittings at 6:30PM & 8:30PM
saturday sittings at 4.30PM, 6:30PM & 8:30PM
sunday sitting: 2.30PM, 4:30PM & 6:30PM
The Small Print & a few things you need to know
- To ensure the table is fully booked, bookings can be made in multiples of two. If you’d like to make a reservation for 1, or for a full table of 8 please email us with your preferred date
- Payment is taken at the time of booking. Refunds will be made for cancellations if one weeks notice is given from the time of booking. If less than one week’s notice is given, we will do our best to resell your ticket and you will be reimbursed if it sells.
- We recommend a dining age of 15+
- Due to the seasonality of the produce used, we can attempt to accommodate most allergies, but this cannot be guaranteed. Please inquire in advance if you have specific concerns or dietary restrictions. There is a box in the booking system for you to let us know about these.
- It’s really important you arrive on time for your booking. If you’re late, service may start without you.
- If you’re running late on the night, please call (02) 9331 0349. For changes to your booking at any other time, please email email@example.com.
THE WAITING LIST
- For sold out sittings, you can add your name to the waiting list by searching for your desired dining time using the booking system. To secure your space on the waiting list, you must enter your card details, but payment will ONLY be taken should we contact you and confirm we have a space for you.
If you have any other questions, or want to say hello email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If I could give more than 5 stars I would! My sister and I were lucky enough to get tickets to the Melbourne sitting and it was unbelievable. The team involved were so passionate and knowledgable, and the whole night had an atmosphere of theatre and excitement. Every dish that came out was beautifully balanced and absolutely delicious, even the more savoury courses of the night. I’ve never eaten food packed with so much intense flavour, and the beautiful textures honestly blew me away. It was worth every dollar and would do it again in the heartbeat. Thank you to the Creative Department for an unforgettable experience and one I will cherish for a long time to come!