We’re on the search for a new mother hen. How would you like to foster Messina’s delicious gelato offspring?
We’ve been nurturing this little guy or girl for twenty days, and now it’s time for our choc filled egg to be adopted into a new home, just before it hatches and comes to life.
The Messina roosters and hens have been clucking around, busily creating the perfect Easter eggs, ensuring they’re worthy of all connoisseurs.
THE ADOPTION PROCESS:
1. ORDER ONLINE: SOLD OUR SORRY!
2. COLLECTION: Your egg can be collected from the following stores – Darlinghurst, Miranda, Parramatta, Fitzroy & Coolangatta. Please select your preferred when taking your order.
3. COLLECTION DATES: Once your order has been confirmed, you will be able to collect your new offspring from your chosen store between Thursday 2nd April and Monday 6th April.
Encased in a white chocolate shell, the inside is filled with milk chocolate gelato and a runny white chocolate yolk. The egg nests upon a base of chocolate and hazelnut crunch with chocolate jelly and dark chocolate cream. Get the foster papers ready…
When the egg hatches, expect a cracked white chocolate shell, a solid milk chocolate centre and a gooey white chocolate yolk oozing out. This is no bad egg.
THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF EGGS AVAILABLE AT EACH LOCATION, SO ORDER EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
– We take no responsibility for your chick’s behaviour
– Egg can be shared between 2-3 people
– PLEASE be aware that the egg contains nuts, egg, dairy, gelatine & gluten. If you have any allergies, we regret to inform you that you are not eligible for the adoption process